- Help you cancel your memberships.
- Help you with login issues.
- Provide detailed information regarding charges on your credit card statement to help you recognize a purchase you may find difficult recalling.
- Provide you with professional advice and assistance in the event you have been a victim of fraud.
- Submit bug reports.
Please take the time and review the questions listed below. The solution to your inquiry may be available there. If you are unable to find an answer to your question, kindly complete the form above to receive an answer to your inquiry via email.
- I don't recognize some of the charges on my credit card statement. (WWW.PBCOMSUPPORT.COM)
- We offer discreet billing for our customers. This means the description in your statement will not match the
product name you signed up with. In its place, the name of our billing processing company will be on your
Upon enrollment to any of our sites, you’re sent a welcome email that includes membership details that lists
the name of the billing processing company that accepts your payment. If you can’t find this email in your
checking your email account's spam folder. If you feel you haven't received this confirmation email, give us
a call and we will provide you with professional advice in the event you have been a victim of
Please note that Playboy.com takes allegations of fraud seriously and will actively and thoroughly utilize law enforcement in order to protect the security of our customers.
Terms of Service for our memberships are available to each customer. We recommend fully reading these agreements before moving forward with any purchase you choose.
If a report of fraud did occur, a full investigation will be held to ensure the safety of all participants in agreement. Please note that if you believe you are a victim of fraud or identity theft, we advise that you contact your bank, credit card company and law enforcement immediately.
Please review and reflect the following before pursuing claims of fraudulent activity regarding your Playboy purchases:
- Would/have I joined any adult content websites?
- Did I remember to cancel my subscription?
- Are there any outside parties (i.e. family or friends) who have access to my credit card or bank information?
If you believe that you are a real victim of fraud and have not made any purchases with our services, our team will fully investigate said claim, and we will honor a refund at our discretion. Furthermore, if after careful consideration you have come to the conclusion that you have in fact not been a victim of fraud, you will not a issued a refund for your purchase. Please remember that unsubscribing to Playboy websites is available at anytime if you choose that you no longer wish to have access to any membership. Also, bear in mind that invalid or false claims can lead to negative impacts on a cardholder’s credit and/or their banking institution. If you have further questions concerning billing or any wrongful charges, please send us an email here!
- How do I cancel my membership?
You can cancel your own membership by clicking here, and logging in with the same email address and password that you use on the website you have a membership to. If you don't know this information, then please send us a message via our contact form.
To contact customer service for any other issue, please click here to submit a message through our support form.
- How can I verify if my account has been canceled?
- Upon successful cancellation of an account, you will be sent a confirmation email to the email address used during sign-up. If you can’t find this email in your inbox, try checking your email account's spam folder. If you haven’t received the confirmation email or you don’t have access to the email address on file, send us a message and we’ll verify the cancellation.
- How often will I be charged for my membership?
Monthly memberships are billed upon sign-up and every 30 days thereafter until canceled.
Three month memberships are billed upon sign-up and every 90 days thereafter until canceled.
Recurring yearly memberships are billed upon sign-up and every 365 days thereafter until canceled.
One year memberships are only billed upon sign-up and automatically expire after 365 days.
Trial memberships are billed upon sign-up and are automatically upgraded to standard monthly memberships unless canceled within the trial period. If a trial membership becomes upgraded, the resulting standard monthly membership billing policy will apply as of the upgrade date.
- How does the Trial membership work?
- Many of the sites allow for the purchase of a trial membership at a special-offer price and are only available for a certain number of days. All trial memberships are automatically upgraded to standard monthly memberships unless they are canceled within the trial period. Please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” of the website that you joined for further information.